INTERNSHIP - LITHOGRAPHY MODULE
(Job Code 1882)
Fields of study
Natural Science, Engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, material science
/ 4-6 months
- Would you like to take up the challenge of working in an innovative, goal-oriented environment of an internationally operating company? If so, our company is the right address!
As a member of our Litho Module team you support our employees with their daily business. Your responsibilities include the work at our process tools in the clean room and the office area. You support the implementation of experiments as well as data analysis and data evaluation. Moreover,you support our engineers in the operational environment and with their project work.
back to selection
- As a successful candidate you are a student in science, engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, material science or a related field and possess a solid base of technical know-how.
- You have good knowledge in programming (e.g. VBA).
- You have good English and German communication skills
- You demonstrate an independent working style and enjoy working in a team oriented environment.
- You are able to work jointly with our engineering team for at least 4-6 months.
- Please forward your detailed application including your earliest possible starting date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.